I'm pretty much eating clean, diet consists of mass amounts of greens (kale, arugula, spinach, etc.,), occasional fruit and mass amounts of boneless/skinless chicken breast, tilapia, salmon, an occasional grass fed beef burder, and mass amounts of chicken broth and eggs.
Here is the 10% of my diet that I want to cut down on, I want to make it a slow progression to go 100% clean eating. I think these following foods are what's holding me back from eating completely clean (and Paleo) but out of all of these evils what's the one thing you would absolutely remove (or taper down) from my diet?
- [Supreme Protein Carb Conscious Bars] at least one a day lately1
- 400mg of caffeine (starbucks coffee/dash of cinnamon/powdered creamer)
- Powdered creamer
- Whey protein (tapering down on this; trying to cut dairy out of the diet)
- Mass amounts of bacon (at least 6 strips a day)
- Red wine (glass or two a day)
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I should probably take the protein bars out of my daily intake, the ingredients are pretty gnarly and filled with 4-7 syllable ingredients that I couldn't even begin to pronounce but maybe it's the caffeine as well.