I saw this thread:
which is focused on gathering additional data to analyze, but what about all the data we already have? Some reports that could be (at least mildly) interesting:
- Breakdown of all PH page hits by country (IP geolocation)
- Breakdown of all PH page hits by registered versus unregistered users
- Correlation of reputation to country, age, etc
- User ranking when you divide reputation by (number of questions asked + number of answers given) - i.e., a measure of efficiency/insightfulness rather than talking a lot/longevity
- How many of 5000+ registered users have been recently (e.g., past month) active on the site?
- What percent of PH users have never asked and/or answered a question
Has anyone thought of doing this? Do mods have access to any of this data? Does anyone else find any of this interesting? What other reports would be interesting?