Feel free to add to these categories - they are in no particular order!
Would you say that 1 or more, or any combo of the following characterize the conventional wisdom crowd (in no particular order):
1) ignorant/unaware - confused and/or clueless about health
2) corrupt- motives tied to power and/or profits
3) ego - don't want to change beliefs because of pride/ego
4) lazy - know certain things are better for them but still refuse to do it
Would you say those most willing to make the most drastic changes in their beliefs (esp. conventional wisdom) might belong to 1 or more of these categories:
1) geeks, nerds, academics, bio-hackers, etc.
2)jocks, athletes, etc.
3) the really ill/sick people because they've tried conventional wisdom and felt the disastrous effects first-hand