So this is just for fun. When I'm bored, like... now... I like to go on my PaleoTrack and plan full-RDA meals for the next days. Got some? Please share!
What ... ?
- Post ONE day meals that provide the full Recommended Daily Intake of all nutrients. See my example answer below.
- Avoid supplements as much as possible, don't use them as a crutch. Please try to get full RDA from foods first.
- Good Omega 3:6 ratio, as close to 1:1 as possible.
- As little dairy as possible.
- As little nuts as possible.
- ( What else? )
Calcium doesn't need to meet full RDA.
Neither does Vitamin E (since we eat less PUFA than standard American diets?)
- Please post a screenshot of macro and micro nutrients if you know how to. Post a link to the image instead of showing the image itself, because some of us have slow Internet connections... ;-)
- If you don't post a screenshot, then list which nutrients are lacking.