My parents and inlaws are asking me for Christmas gift ideas so I've been building a wish list these past couple of days. Among the items I'm thinking (I'm going for a broad selection and price range here):
- A tumbling composter
- Square foot garden setup (hoping to square foot garden next spring)
- Seed packets - maybe as a stocking stuffer :)
- Book: "The Flavor Bible"
- Book "Square Foot Gardening: Grow More in Less Space!"
- An entire grass-fed cow (Kidding. Sort of. Wouldn't be kidding about it if my parents or inlaws were independently wealthy and actually dropped that kind of coin on Christmas gifts. ;-p)
- An ice cream maker so that I can occasionally make my own ice cream with coconut milk and/or heavy cream and minimal, if any, sweetener.
I thought about listing FiveFingers but it seems like a bad item for folks to try to buy without the recipient right there to try them on.
What Paleo-oriented items are on YOUR wish lists this year? I may very well take some of your ideas to add to my own list for variety's sake, so thanks in advance for the inspiration. :)