- Community co-op-type grocery store for grassfed meats, liver, bones for stew
- Trader Joe's for cheap wine, parmesan Reggiano, ground beef, Kerrygold butter, frozen wild-caught salmon, cod, halibut, and sole
- Costco for lamb and cheap cuts of meat for the crock pot, good case of wine, frozen scallops
- Regular grocery store for onions, berries, Nathan's pickles (good potassium source! No "evaporated cane juice" [sugar--take that Claussen's!], Morton's lite salt (for extra potassium!), poblano peppers, broccolini, "Taste of Thai" red curry paste
- Asian store for additive-free coconut milk
- Indian store for cinnamon sticks, Ayurvedic soap, chilli powder (that's how they spell it!), and maybe some Neem tooth powder
- All the online vendors...too many to name...Green Pastures for fermented cod liver oil...Tropical Traditions for red palm oil and coconut oil...iherb or Freeda for vitamins (D, C, Magnesium)
Am I high-maintenance or what?