I know I get stomach pains when I eat certain foods, and after paying attention to them for a while, I have noticed the worst offenders. However, I'm wondering if there is a common compound or "type" of foods that indicates something I should be avoiding.
- Almonds (soaked, roasted, finely ground- doesn't matter, they always cause me pain)
- other nuts (to a lesser degree)
- raw apples
- raw carrots (not as bad as apples)
- ice cream (I do fine with cheese and kefir, and regular milk doesn't seem to bother me too much although I never really have more than a couple of tablespoons at once- ice cream I have very rarely but I do have more than that)
- beans (horrible on my stomach but
I have stayed away from these for
Other "non-paleo" foods don't seem to bother me much; I can tolerate wheat surprisingly well. Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience or can provide another perspective!