The Super Bowl is coming up on February 5 - weeks away. How are you going to navigate the classic American gauntlet that is Super Bowl food -
- Host your own party with paleo food?
- Go to someone else's house and fast?
- Bring some paleo food to someone else's party?
- Go to someone else's party without a particular plan other than to see what's there and maybe compromise?
What dishes and recipes are on your menu? List them, and for recipes, link up or write'em out - so the rest of us can learn from you and plan menus of our own.
Of particular interest for Super Bowl paleo snack hacks:
- Perennial/traditional favorites
- Fast assembly
- Finger foods
- Slow cooker foods (see the recent chili post for good paleo chili ideas)
- Foods that can be prepared well in advance so that you can actually ENJOY the game and your company