It could be something you've said, or something you've done. It doesn't have to be wild "for paleo" - it can be something that was wild "for you" at the time - something that stretched you personally!
- Finally bought pastured meat in bulk and filled your freezer.
- Ate unreal amounts of offal after never before including it in your diet.
- Lost a whole bunch of weight eating paleo-style.
- Beaten your personal best in lifting.
- Tried out no-'poo.
- Started Crossfitting.
- To impress someone else.
- To impress yourself.
- To try something new.
- To prepare for a high school or college reunion.
- To win a competition.
What is your wildest-for-you paleo feat - and what reason motivated you to accomplish it?!