What are your resolutions for next year?
For me, it's just these three--
1) Reduce extraneous spending in order to buy better meat;
2) Stop ranting so much about food and live by example;
3) Buy (and use) some weights.
Eat more potatoes, cut back on some of the carb-o-phobia, and quit using the word "Paleo" because its really not important, and it comes loaded with assumptions that I'm sick of addressing.
For me it's to cut out all the foods that make me "lose control" and binge- like fruit, nuts, dark chocolate, pork rinds...
It's gonna suck. But I have to do it until I repair my satiety switch.
Not really "resolutions" per se, but a to-do list.
Play more. Ultimate, Volleyball etc.
Enhance my Exercise to less Gym and more Natural Outdoor Movement(MovNat).
Test BBS system to see if I can put on another 20lbs of muscle in record time without losing my abs.
1) keep doing what im doing, but try to do it better to stay as healthy as possible for as long as possible, and revel in all the little accomplishments and milestones along the way.
2) spend more time playing with my kids.
3) go to bed earlier, and wake up earlier.
1) Finish school! (I'm on the 7 year plan!!)
2) Increase my olympic lifts weight
3) Bring my "cheating" down from about once a week, to once a month...then maybe not at all
4) Take a vacation. Just me and the wife.