Most of the posters on here seem to be from the US, but I'd like to talk about some English resources that don't get much press. Some of the below might be available in the US too - I have no idea.
1) Sainsburies do an organic beef bone broth for £2 per pop. Great way to get bone broth I think.
2) Liver pate - some Tesco or Sainsburies finest stuff is very tasty. It seems very low carb an almost all pork fat and liver. Is this an amazing snack?
3) Faggots. Faggots are technically made from pig heart, lungs, fat, bacon and sometimes suet(beef fat?) I think. These sound like a great way to get some offal without cooking.
4) Scotch Eggs. The ones in supermarkets are normally a bit crap, but there are worse things to grab on the go. Ones in farmers markets are normally much better.
4) Chorizo. Ok so it's not really English, but it's in the supermarkets (often labelled as "Finest") and is really tasty on the go, almost no carbs and loads of fat/protein.
Anyone have any thoughts on the above or any other great British foods that might have escaped attention?