I'm exasperated, and totally about to just say @(^*! IT even if this is "healthier." I've evangelized my parents into paleo but have no success to show them.
This is about the end of month two for me, and I STILL haven't lost an ounce since week 1.
- Lost 8 pounds first week (Started at 197~199)
- STILL 187 pounds now
- STILL a size 16
- STILL 38% body fat (I.e. lardball)
- Usual breakfast is coffee & coconut milk or 2 eggs and bacon
- If I eat breakfast, I try not to eat lunch, otherwise its' usually some protein and veggies in my microwave steamer @ work.
- Dinner is usually protein and veggies cooked in some fat (ghee or butter usually).
- No bread, no milk.
- Gym time is limited due to house hunting in the evenings.
- Lowered intake from 1800 to 1600 calories to try and beat plateau. No change.
- Lost 10 pounds first week (Started at 260ish)
- Has lost 22 pounds so far
- Blood pressure down about 20 points
- Down from size 44-42 to a size 40
- STILL eats protein shakes for breakfast
- STILL eats sandwiches (with the buns) about 3-4x a week
- Eats the same dinners as me
- Doesn't go to the gym works in an office, same as me
- STILL drinks diet soda
- STILL drinks alcohol on the weekends
The scale is beyond annoying as well - Thursday I was at 185 and thought I had this beat. This morning? 188...
It's just bouncing between 186 and 189 or even higher. Body fat isn't changing either. 185 said it was 37% body fat, but on days where its 189 it can be as high as 40, which is really encouraging, let me tell you.
HOW CAN I GET OUT OF THIS PLATEAU!? BTW, 26 year old female with absolutely no desire to look like a body-builder. I just want to look like a victoria secret model and not have to starve myself to get there.