Hi, I have a mold allergy, and I believe I have candida (only the mold allergy is 100% certain as my doctor did a blood test, I also have low blood sugar, but he said he was jealous of my cholesterol levels and kidneys).
I've been eating nuts for a while, I soak them, but today my father got mad because he saw that my soaked hazelnuts (forgot to put them in the fridge) had quite some mold. That could explain my sinus aches when I eat them. On the other hand, if I don't eat nuts I don't know how to get enough calories (unless I eat 5 avocados and 5 eggs every day).
My question is : how in the world do I remove mold from nuts and be sure there is none left? Can cooking nuts help? I wouldn't mind doing that, then I'd finally get a snack in front of the TV again :). I could eat quinoa instead, but I'm trying to do very low carb.