If girl who got pragnent has 11 weeks babby formed, how way instain mother?
Girl gets eggs, beef, sweet potatoes, bacon, white rice, butter, ghee, coconut oil, wild salmon, wild sardines, lamb, almonds/pecans/macs, hard cheese, heavy cream, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, papaya, raw honey, dried figs, caffeine free tea, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers, water, mixed salads, chicken, raw milk, avocado, fermented beans, sea salt and seasonings, stevia, green pastures royal blend.
Please note that I have read through all other similar threads... questions, answers, and comments. But I want the info that is known and pertinent in July 2011 for this particular 'girl'.
What should girl eat and supplement while pregnant to form healthy babby?
Open to suggestions/criticisms/warnings/insight/reports/studies/recommendations/testimonials etc etc.
Jack, I'd add some grass fed beef liver and some healthy fish eggs to that list and I think you're good to go.
I take my recommendations from this list by Chris Masterjohn, on the Weston Price website:
- Cod Liver Oil to supply 20,000 IU vitamin A and 2000 IU vitamin D per day
- 1 quart (or 32 ounces) whole milk daily, preferably raw and from pasture-fed cows
- 4 tablespoons butter daily, preferably from pasture-fed cows
- 2 or more eggs daily, preferably from pastured chickens
- Additional egg yolks daily, added to smoothies, salad dressings, scrambled eggs, etc.
- 3-4 ounces fresh liver, once or twice per week (If you have been told to avoid liver for fear of getting "too much Vitamin A," be sure to read Vitamin A Saga)
- Fresh seafood, 2-4 times per week, particularly wild salmon, shellfish and fish eggs
- Fresh beef or lamb daily, always consumed with the fat
- Oily fish or lard daily, for vitamin D
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil daily, used in cooking or smoothies, etc.
- Lacto-fermented condiments and beverages
- Bone broths used in soups, stews and sauces
- Soaked whole grains (omit)
- Fresh vegetables and fruits
P.S. Update: I'm pregnant and due in April 2012!