Hi, I had an abdominal ultrasound done which came back almost normal, but it showed an intrahepatic bile duct dilatation. I have an older ultrasound from 2 years before which shows the same thing.
Could this be due to an infection from bacteria or Candida ? Should i be worried because of this?
I have the classic symptoms of Candida/Sibo, but sadly the doctors in my country don't know much about these conditions.
Do you think i can cure myself with a proper paleo style diet plus taking the proper herbs,antifungals etc. ?
1. Do you or your family have a history of gallstones?
2. Have you recently embarked on a low fat diet, a very low calorie diet, or a fasting regimen?
3. Have you lost a lot of weight recently?
4. Do you get strong pains below your right chest, underneath your rib cage, which sometimes radiate to your back?
5. Do you have undigested fat/oil in your stool?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might have gallstones.