First off I want to say thanks to everyone for all the great tips and advice. I am 24 and been struggling with pimples all my life. Paleo helped but did not stop it. Here is my cure, I felt compelled to share.
- Natural Face Wash: just rinse with water and rub with soft washcloth.
- Coconut Oil: both as a moisturizer and a make-up remover.
- Probiotic: take on an empty stomach.
- Fiber: take with probiotic or eat with meals.
- Zinc: I like opti-zinc brand.
- Baking Soda : Once a week make a paste to wash face and exfoliate. Then rinse.
I hope this helps people. I noticed results in less than a week! AMAZING.
If using coconut oil as a make-up remover rinse with water after. It was hard for me to accept putting oil on my skin but it is great. Get a good multi stran probiotic, at least 5 billion. I like garden of life ultra primal defense. I have been eating a lot of veggies for fiber but also take a supplement in morning.
Bad gut health causes my acne in my belief. Even eating paleo for over a year did not restore it to a healthy balance. Commercial face washes and products also irritated my skin around my chin/below my mouth and made me break out. Natural is the way!
GOOD LUCK! What do you think? What works for you?