What goal(s) might you try using an ancestral approach to health, fitness, and longevity in 2012?
Here are some ideas (in random order, not by importance)
1) Get more sleep (Lights Out)
2) Make 1 new recipe a week, or a month - depending on your schedule
3) If you don't like organ meats, try 12 recipes (maybe less) in 2012, and then move on to capsules if all else fails
4) Burn Paleo Podcasts MP3s to listen to during commute times
5) Improve Body Comp
6) Become a more efficient cook (perhaps better too!)
7) Organize your recipes - 20/80 Rule usually you will cook 20% of the recipes you know because they are easy and tasty for 80% of your meals
8) Educate yourself - more books, seminars, blogs, podcasts, PH goals, etc.
9) Get 15 min of sunshine everyday except when it's very bad weather - storms, etc.
10) Fitness Goal - how many pushup, deadlifts, and what weight, etc.
11) Test blood lab readings you've wanted to know, or retest those that are problematic
12) Start your own blog, research, book, e-book etc. that would advance wisdom and research into ancestral health