I'm starting to track my general health better, and as part of that subjective markers would be important, ie. mood, tiredness, etc.
I'd like to update daily on each on a scale of 1-5, and also include what I've eaten in broad terms, how much I've slept, exercise, etc. The purpose would be to track medium and long-term health, as well as to prepare for the eventual re-introduction of non-paleo foods to determine which might cause problems.
Here's my current list, and I would appreciate any additions or edits to have a complete view of one's health. I don't want a 20-item laundry list, but it should cover the high-level markers of well-being. I'll update the list when necessary.
- Overall energy level
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Difficulty getting out of bed
- Quality of sleep (is this redundant given the two above?)
- Overall mood
- Muscle soreness
- Aerobic/Anaerobic performance (on training days)
- Pain/sickness level (includes ailments such as skin conditions; might be necessary to split to further categories if one has multiple health issues)
- Attentiveness (ability to concentrate on the matter at hand) and mental clarity
- Digestion (aka "how my poop's doing")
- Sexual desire and performance (perhaps split this in two)
- Body temperature
- Body odor/sweating