I'm interested in what everyone's favorite meals are and where they got them. Here are my top favorite recipes. These are in no particular order, I love them all equally.
I didn't include some of my more simpler recipes that I love, just because you can't really call "fried apples on liver" or "horseradish drawn butter" recipes, they are two ingredients combined...
- Chocolate Chili (From the WellFed Cookbook)
- Pho (From Latest In Paleo blog)
- Macadamia Mint-Curry Pesto with Lamb (My own invention)
- Shepherd's Pie (My grandmother's recipe, with some twists to make it safe - she'd probably be pissed that I was using tomato paste instead of roux for a thickener)
- Seafood stew (my own, very simple invention, when starting on Paleo years ago I used to buy frozen mixed seafood, with octopus, squid, shrimp, mussels, and other goodies... I messed around with a tomato based soup, with shrimp shells simmered into it until I got it right, then I would strain out the shells, add veggies and seafood, and cook it for an hour).