You should have asked about fasting. I practice either IF (intermittent fasting) or modified ADF(alternate-day fasting.)
• Has your cholesterol raised after going paleo? He sure to specify hdl or ldl and any other numbers that seem relevant. Mine rose a little, from around 160 to 178. LDL 90, HDL 73, VLDL 13, TRI 77, CHOL/HDL 2.4
• Do you follow strict paleo? No. In addition to generous amounts of fatty meat, fruit and vegetables I eat homemade extra-fat yogurt, heavy cream, butter and I drink water kefir. I eat very few nuts.
• Dairy? As described above.
• Macro ratio. What is your carb intake By food volume, 60-80% veg/fruit, 10% dairy, the rest is meat; carb intake ranges between 60 and 200g
• 80/20, 100% or somewhere in between? Wide range in a random pattern based on appetite
• Do you eat a variety of vegtables? Yes, mostly raw in summer and a mix of raw and cooked in winter
• fruit? Berries? 1-4 cups of fruit per day. My staples are grapefruit, berries and bananas; occasional include grapes, cherries, kiwis, melons and mangos
• Have you had a heart attack or been diagnosed with any heart troubles since going paleo? (correlation does not equal causation- lets just get some numbers) No
• How long have you been paleo and what was your diet beforehand? Vegan? SAD? SAD
EDIT: I left out that I am 65, Russian/Polish/Scottish ancestry. I don't do any intense exercise, but I do a lot of walking and do as many tasks manually as possible at home and when shopping.