Certainly don't mind sharing my information.
- 28 years old.
- Student / Part-time worker.
- Currently living at home while attending college, but purchase all my own food and pay bills for utilities / phone / etc... I make it work.
- My home is in Berkeley, California, a few blocks from the Downtown area. Close enough to hometown markets, farmers' markets, and establishments like Whole Foods and Berkeley Bowl.
- Politics is touchy... I would say I usually vote democrat, but am not hardcore left. I can see the weaknesses of either side's argument and usually (unfortunately, in this age), pick what I believe to be the lesser of two evils.
- I am caucasian - Irish/Hungarian (flavored with a small mix of other backgrounds) by descent.
- Religion is also something I usually don't like going into just in general, but I currently consider myself an Agnostic Christian Existentialist.