Joined: August 19, 2014
Last seen: 2 months
This user has not filled out their profile yet :(
4 MONTHS AGO
Humatarian added an answer to the question Hack Richard Nickoley's Protocol for paleo induced poor sleep, high LDL, insulin resistance and more
10 MONTHS AGO
InterestsThis user has not chosen any interests yet.
- Don't feel better off gluten. Should I stay 100% or ok to eat occasionally?
- Help with GERD pain- How is Gas formed in duodenum? why? any links?
- High carb diet with an extremely sensitive stomach... Is it possible?
- Anyone on an all animal diet?
- Confused about fruits.... sorry if this is a common and polemic topic... I read some terrible things about fruits producing cancer and other stuff. Does paleo allow fruit? In what quantities? Can I enjoy apples?
- Skin Bacteria?
- Hiatal hernia, Prilosec, and Paleo
- Why does SIBO take so long to eradicate?
- Sulfites vs. Sulfates vs. Sulfur vs. thiols ?
- Did a Paleo diet make you feel worse?
- Green tea causing headaches?
- Paleo gone wrong?
- Sulfur Intolerance (AKA Poor Sulfur Oxidation) -ever heard of it?
- Are you affected by Sulfites?
- Stopping Paleo/Primal has actually made me feel a bit better
- If ruminants utilize the energy from plants by fermentation, wouldn't this work the same for humans?
- Can someone with Primary Biliary Cirrhosis improve with Paleo?
- Oxalates in leafy greens: should we worry?
- GERD, Acid Reflux and long term high fat diet
- Why did we lose the ability to synthesize vitamin C?
- Is the food reward hypothesis backwards?
- Does kimchi really cause cancer or could it be something else?
- Hack my liver's bile production
- AIP + AS (No Starch) + Sibo